DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 5.1.10 Multilanguage Portable
DiskTrix UltimateDefrag 5.1.10 Multilanguage Portable | 30 Mb
UltimateDefrag Version 5 is designed to optimize traditional mechanical platter based hard drive performance and also includes all the features you need to perform a certain degree of file system defragmentation required to maintain your SSD (Solid State Drive) for optimal performance using our proprietary defragmentation algorithms specifically developed for SSDs.
• Entire Code Completely Streamlined And Optimized. We effectively went through all the code line by line to ensure highest quality programming every step of the way. We also improved our approach to some of the defragmentation algorithms. UltimateDefrag is now a native 64 bit application which eliminates the memory limitations of 32 bit programs. UltimateDefrag is now only limited by the amount of memory on your system and/or limits imposed by the operating system.
• Much Faster Analysis and Defragmentation. Along with the optimization of the code, we also were able to significantly improve drive analysis and defragmentation file sorting overhead by around 75% more than the previous version.
• New Defragmentation Methods and Enhancements of Exisiting Methods. We've incorporated a new defragmentation method that enables you to sort files on your drive by size - either ascending or descending size order. Some of the other methods that already existed have been further enhanced and fine tuned
• Solid State Drive Support With Specific Algorithms For SSD Defragmentation Operations To Minimize Wear Leveling. Even though the general consensus is that SSDs do not need defragmentation and that defragmentation wears out SSDs faster, there are still justifiable reasons to defragment SSDs. You are defragmenting the file system as NTFS sees it and removing a lot of I/O overhead. Our options enable you to choose to either not defragment your SSD, to treat it like a normal drive, or to apply our algorithms optimally designed for SSDs where it moves the least amount of data necessary and to minimize wear and to minimize the rate of refragmentation.
• Command Line Support. The full power and flexibility of UltimateDefrag GUI version can all now be used via Command Line complete with the full array of options and switches.
• Windows Shell support. Within Windows Explorer, you can now right click on any file or folder and perform a number of defragmentation operations on that file and folder without even running UltimateDefrag. Defragment a file or complete contents of a folder just by right clicking on it within Windows and selecting the defragment operation!
• Support For Volume Shadow Copy Enabled Drives. Options to overcome any limitations and issues that defragmentation might encounter on VSC enabled drives.
• More Ways To Select Files That You Want High Performance From Or To Archive. You can now even decide on the size of the High Performance zone.
• Same Familiar Interface. We have maintained the same Graphical User Interface that you are familiar with.
• Multiple Language Support. UltimateDefrag now supports multiple languages. We are intially releasing an English and a Spanish version. Other languages will be available in the future.
• Many Other Miscellaneous Enhancements And Bug Fixes. We've drilled right down into the code to correct any minor bugs as well as enhance and improve algorithms and performance.
In spite of all of these changes and improvements to the program one thing still remains and that is that optimal hard drive performance for your PC remains the #1 priority of UltimateDefrag. All of the new features simply make it easier and faster to achieve that state.
Reallusion CrazyTalk Pipeline 8.1.2024.1 + Resource & Bonus Pack 171017
Reallusion CrazyTalk Pipeline 8.1.2024.1 + Resource & Bonus Pack | 1.49 GB | 749 MB | 602 MB
CrazyTalk is the worlds most popular facial animation software that uses voice and text to vividly animate facial images. The brand new CrazyTalk 8 contains all the powerful features people love about CrazyTalk plus a highly anticipated 3D Head Creation tool, a revolutionary Auto Motion engine, and smooth lip-syncing results for any talking animation projects.
- Photo to 3D Head
- Photo to 2D Head
- Face Puppet Profile
- Auto Motion
- Auto Audio Lip-sync
- Full Timeline Editing
- Content Resource
- Export to iClone 6
What's New in CrazyTalk Pipeline 8:
One Photo Instant Results
The 3D face fitting technology is based on a library of ethnic human anatomies, providing 9 profiles to help you choose the right one to speed up your fitting process. Make your heads not only look real, but also make fun to test by using the same photo under different looks.
Two Photos Fine Details
Synthesize an entire 3D head by using both Front / Side photo profiles that allow you to precisely define facial contours while providing additional texture placements on the face.
Non-Humans are Welcome
With the new CrazyTalk 8 Head Creator system, now character creation is unlimited. With some creative retouches, you can breath live into in-animate objects in just a few minutes.
Face Photo Fitting
Automatically fits a facial wireframe to your image. You may then further use additional clicks to adjust the corners of the eyes and the mouth. In a short time, you will already have complete control to fine-tune additional fitting points.
Head & Hair Mesh
Facial angles prevent photo distortion during face rotation. The Face Orientation function allows you to edit Front and Side (? 45�) images. The hair mesh layer can handle characters with long hair, horns and ears for you to create vivid and natural-looking animations.
3D Face Profile
Facial meshes provide all kinds of different facial contours, especially for non-human character fitting. Face Profile Styles allow you to animate different characters, including human, animal, and cartoon-like faces with realistic performances.
Custom Eyes & Teeth
Facial Settings allow you to fine-tune the color, position, scale of the eyes, teeth, mouth and lips.
Mask & Background
CrazyTalks Mask Editor helps you automatically remove the original background with a few simple strokes to the image. Later, you can further refine the results, or smooth the edges with the Feather Brush Tool. You may also replace the background with any new color or image, transferring your virtual host from a dull scene to a relaxing beach vacation, or a professional studio set!
Dress Up & Quick Alterations
No matter if you wish to make your avatar into a punk star to celebrate your birthday, or formally dress it to announce your new company product, you can now freely dress up and customize your characters. With the smart accessory slot design, not only will items be automatically applied to the right places but you will also be able to easily adjust their position. Creatively adjust sizes, change colors, and customize textures to create your very own looks.
Brand New 3D Auto Motion Library
Other than the classic 2D Auto Motions, CrazyTalk 8 also includes newly-added 3D Auto Motions dedicated to 3D avatars for realistic motion behaviors. Whether idling, talking, singing, dancing, vocalizing human sounds, reacting, or other scenarios, these premade contents are ready to make your 3D avatars perform perfectly.
From Text, Audio, or Your Own Voice
Import a WAV file or record your own voice with the built-in audio capture feature. Enjoy a vast phoneme databank that automatically lip-syncs to your image. Text-to-Speech offers better quality for all end-users, plus additional solutions for text-driven voice performances. Great audio support for Morph-based, lip-syncing animations.
Smooth Lip-sync Animation
Further adjust the smoothness and strength of lip animation. Work on full mouth, or down to individual parts like lips, tongue, or jaw. Linear transitions between lip shapes now become more natural after the new phoneme-pair design and lips smoothing features.
Puppeteering: Mouse Control over both 2D & 3D Actors
Simply use a mouse or handheld device to puppet your characters animations. With a Solo Feature Selection, you can design custom facial features and puppet behaviors while playing back recorded audio in real-time. The default puppet profiles define instant personalities for puppeteering, ranging from real human beings to cartoonish profiles. Furthermore, 6 emotion styles for each profile provide you with full control over various facial expressions.
Enhanced 3D Motion Key Editing
Muscle define different parts of the muscle to animate.
Expression create vivid expressions in no time by applying preset templates.
Modify customize further facial feature details all on your own.
For 3D avatars, you may endow them with unrestricted head and shoulder movements to liven up your animation results.
Look at Camera
Freely adjust the constraint level to keep your avatar's eyes and head following the audience, giving you immediate control over actor animations. Engage your audience with better eye contact, bringing instant attitude like a host or an anchorperson.
Individual Part Control
The new and enhanced Timeline environment allows users to fully control their 3D talking animation projects, down to their individual tracks including head, shoulder, face, eyes and lips. All this gives you the flexibility to redo any selected track editing when working on intricate facial animation.
Motion Clip & Layering
Add our studio-made Motion Clips for instant expressions including; full face, eye, and head performances such as giving a kiss, blinking eyes, or crying. You can simply drag and drop available Motion Clips from the library and layer them into the timeline to apply for instant expressions. Record real-time facial puppeteering and save them in layers as Motion Clips, storing all the data for every animated facial feature during the live puppet session.
3D Head Creator Supports both CrazyTalk 8 & iClone 6
With CrazyTalk 8 s shared module design, the new 3D head creator can be launched from either inside CrazyTalk 8 or iClone 6. Also, not only can the 3D Head meshes and textures be exported to iClone, but you can also edit and share the same talking scripts created by CrazyTalk 8.
One-Click 3D Head Export
Once your 3D Head editing is complete, use the One-click option and send your 3D head and textures directly to Character Creator and iClone to create complete 3D avatar and full-body animations, or send them to any other 3D tools via 3DXchange for a wide range of applications.
Export Talking Scripts from CrazyTalk 8 to iClone 6
You can edit and share the same talking scripts created by CrazyTalk 8, which have separated actor track editing and Auto Motion effects. This gives iClone 6 users an empowering script editing environment to easily sync talk and head movements, and to help them precisely perform to the tempo of any music.
What's New in Version 8.1:
Custom Character, Accessory, and Hair can be imported. (Pipeline version)
New Material Settings for adjusting the specular, glossiness and self-illumination of 3D actor's different parts.
Conform cloth to any body shape.
Neck Size and Length adjustment in Head Size Settings.
Export popVideo format.
Function and Content Enhanced:
Added: Brand new 3D vivid eye templates and multi-layer adjustment in eye settings.
Added: 3D Camera Lens (80mm and 200mm) in Preference Window.
Enhanced : Eyeball will remain inside the eyelids after adjusting (Move and Scale) the eye textures.
Enhanced : Eye blinks tightly for new created 3D Actors.
Enhanced : Thumbnail in the Content manager will now include a new icon to indicate that the actor was imported from iClone.
Enhanced : Select one eye texture when exporting the RLHead file.
Enhanced : The 3D head shape in the Select 3D Face Profile Panel was improved.
Fixed: The program did not maintain the last window size of the 3D Head Fitting panel.
Fixed: The export resolution was not saved to the 3D project.
Fixed: (Mac version) A crash occurred if the program was maximized during the Create 2D Head process.
Fixed: The quality of exported MOV videos (Apple ProRes 4444) was lowered in 3D actors eye area.
- Windows 10 /Windows 8 /Windows 7
- Support 32-bit and 64-bit operating system
- Intel Pentium D CPU 3.40GHz (2 CPUs)
- 2GB free hard disk space
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 768
- Color Depth: True Color (32-bit)
- Graphics Card: Open GL v1.3-capable
- Video Memory: 512MB RAM
Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
Autodesk PowerShape Ultimate 2018 (x64) Multilanguage ISO | 1.89 Gb Information:
Becky! Internet Mail 2.74.00
Becky! Internet Mail 2.74.00 | 4.1 Mb
Becky! Internet Mail is the software specifically designed for the Internet e-mail. Since its birth in 1996, we kept improving its functionalities listening to the users' feedback. And it has become one of the most successful shareware e-mail products.
Now, we totally renewed the program as Becky! Ver.2. Our main aim for ver.2 is developing more stable, fast, and feature rich program without losing its most important virtue - Ease of use.
• You can create multiple mailboxes, of course. Moreover, you can create multiple "profiles" for each mailbox. This feature is especially useful if you use laptop computer. You can switch between several different settings, like "LAN" and dialup, for the same mailbox.
• New protocols are supported - IMAP4rev1 for e-mail and LDAP for the address book.
• Fast! You can manage thousands of e-mail at your fingertip.
• You can write HTML e-mail with Becky!. If you have Microsoft Internet Explorer ver5 or higher installed, Becky! is a complete HTML enabled e-mail client.
• Flexible template capability. You can prepare standardized e-mail format for business and personal e-mail. You can also create HTML template, of course.
• With unique "Reminder" capability, you will receive e-mail from "you" on scheduled date. You can even schedule sending e-mail messages to someone else. You don't have to remember your friends' birthdays - Becky! does. :-)
• Powerful "Filtering Manager" - You can sort messages into folders according to the filtering rules. You can define unlimited and/or conditions for one filtering rule.
• "Mailing Lists Manager" helps you to organize multiple mailing list subscriptions. You don't have to search past e-mail just to find how to unsubscribe the list.
• "Plug-In" Interface enables third parties to create useful plug-ins to customize Becky! for your particular needs. Actually, Becky!'s voice message and PGP functionality are the plug-ins.
• etc. Of course, Ver.2 inherits Ver.1's numerous convenient features.